Trap Range Schedule
- Wed 9AM
- Sat 9AM
- Sun 12:30PM
We shoot until we’re done shooting so, arrive as close to the start time as possible.
How does Trap work?
Trap is a very simple game. 5 shooters all stand on the same line and shoot clay targets as they move away from the shooters.
A round of Trap is 25 targets/shots.
- The round begins with the shooter on station #1. This shooter is the squad leader.
- Each shooter shoots at one target at a time.
- Once all shooters have shot 5 times, they move one station to the right. The shooter on station #5 moves to station #1.
- Once everyone is at the new station, the squad leader (who is now on station #2) starts again.
- This process continues until all shooters have shot 5 shots at each station.
Trap is very easy to learn, but very difficult to master.