Becoming a member is easy:
All new members must apply and have that application voted on by the club membership. Here’s how it works:
- Obtain a membership application from either:
- Fill out the application. Remember to sign the back.
- Using the address on the application, mail it and the payment to the club.
- Once received and payment clears, the application will be voted on at the monthly meeting. You don’t need to be present for this.
- Once you’ve been voted in at the meeting, a card will be sent to you. Please bring this card to the Range Orientation Class (ROC).
- Take the ROC. These are held on the 1st Saturday of every month.
- At the end of the ROC, membership cards will be handed out.
According to our by-laws, new members must be voted in at the monthly meeting. You don’t need to be present, we just need the application. Once the application has been approved at the meeting, a membership card will be made for you.
All new members must attend the Range Orientation Class (ROC). The ROC is held every 1st Saturday of the month at 10AM. No need to sign up for the ROC, just show up. We try to be respectful of your time and we ask that you do the same for us; don’t be late. Once the ROC has been completed, you will be handed your membership card.
You must wait until you have the card to attend the ROC class. Remember, we only vote on the memberships once a month. If you just sent it in the week prior to the monthly meeting, your card will likely not be ready and it may take a month to get it.
If, for some reason, you cannot make the 1st Saturday ROC, call Daryl for a special appointment: 661-979-8619